|App Download Version||22.214.171.124.91|
|Last Updated||Sep 07,2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
Messenger is a Communication App developed by Facebook. The latest version of Messenger is 126.96.36.199.91. It was released on Sep 07,2017. You can download Messenger 188.8.131.52.91 directly on Apknown.com. Over 47589605 users rating a average 4.0 of 5 about Messenger. More than 5000000000 is playing Messenger right now. Coming to join them and download Messenger directly!
About the app apk.Instantly connect with the people in your life. Messenger is free, fast, and secure.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It's free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
- Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
- Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to.
- Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
- Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.
Now you can see your call history and missed calls—all in one place.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to read the user's call log.
Allows an application to read the user's personal profile data.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows applications to read the sync settings
Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.
Allows an application to read SMS messages.
Allows an application to write SMS messages.
Allows an application to send SMS messages.
Allows applications to change network connectivity state
Allows an application to record audio
Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings
Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows an application to monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
Allows applications to write the sync settings
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.
Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to collect battery statistics
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.